Josh and Jacob have a very special bond. Josh can always get him to smile. It's so cute! I love my boys so much!!!
You can really see Jakie's dimples in this picture. He has 2 on his left cheek. I don't know where that came from but I think it's adorable!
This picture is "like father like son!" I love it!!! Josh set it up and I walked in and just about fell over laughing. Josh is ALWAYS on his computer so that's what makes this picture so funny.
3 comments:
I'm beginning to think laptops were a bad invention! Jimmy is on his constantly... everywhere he goes, so does his laptop.
Cute picture, though!
Just think of how technology will change by the time Jacob is our age! This picture will look so out dated!
HAHA! I love that picture! That is hilarious! Typical guys....Laptop, xbox, in front of tv.
I love it! I will have to get a picture of my Quinn playing W.O.W and get a similar picture. Too darling.
And I love baby dimples...or dimples period...I am total sucker for him...it a guy has them and smiles...I will do just about anything he asks...hopefully my son won't have any.
Post a Comment