Everyday I think to my self "Jacob is never going to be as little as he is today. Tomorrow he will be bigger even though it's a very small change, he will have changed." This thought helps me to cherish every moment with my sweet little BIG baby. We love him so much. So much! More than I ever thought I could love something. I always dreamed and wanted to be a mother and I always thought about how it would feel to be a mom and the way I feel is so much more love and happiness than I ever thought possible. And I am so grateful that I feel that way because, as sad as it is, some people think that they will like being parents and then it turns out that they don't so much. I honestly worried about that while I was pregnant. I worry too much anyway. But now I know that this is the greatest thing I could have ever done. For me this is everything in the whole world I ever want to do.
1 week
Almost 3 months
3 weeks
2 1/2 months
Week 1
Almost 3 months
3 comments:
Oh Rachel, you are an inspiration to me as a mother. And what a sweet baby too. I LOVE the chubby fingers!
It's fun to see how much they fill up the car seat!
He is a DOLL.
btw, I went private on Blogger, so I'll need your email if you want to continue to view my blog. :(
qtsara2828@yahoo.com
All those cute pictures make me want to cry! They grow up so fast...Look how he fills that car seat now.
Soon he'll be telling you how to drive (he'll only be 4) and wanting to buckle himself.
What a cutie!
Post a Comment